Web hosting is a service that allows you to store all of the contents of a website on a network server so that anyone may access them via the internet.
There are various forms of hosting or web hosting available to meet multiple requirements. At Webempresa, we provide dedicated hosting for some CMS, such as WordPress or Joomla, and generic web hosting plans that allow you to host HTML, PHP, MySQL, or other CMS, such as Moodle or Drupal.
We established our Elastic Hosting plans for projects with a greater resource demand, which give the same benefits as a VPS server (Virtual Private Server), but with the ease of use and cost of shared hosting.
What factors should be considered before selecting a web hosting provider?
When choosing the best web hosting for your project, there are various variables to consider. It is advisable to thoroughly examine them because they can significantly impact the outcomes you will achieve.
- Disk space refers to the amount of data storage space provided by a hosting provider. Because we compare the space quotas of a hosting plan with the storage space that we use in other places, it is usual for web hosting services to be contracted with more space than necessary. However, the amount of space required for a website differs from storing music or movies, for example. An optimized website’s content must also be optimized; if you’re unsure how much space you’ll need, we’ll be happy to assist you in selecting the best plan for you.
- CPU and RAM are the computing resources available in your hosting package. The “engine” that propels your website is more powerful the more resources it has. However, keep in mind that a website’s loading speed is determined not only by the available resources but also by its optimization condition.
- Stability is the assurance that your website will be available with no crashes or service outages. The provider’s dedication to service quality has the greatest impact on stability. The service will be reliable if the servers are managed responsibly and professionally. We don’t oversell at Webempresa, and all of our servers have enough resources to handle any unexpected activity without any issues. To reduce the chance of hardware failure, we also renew all servers every two years.
- Security is critical for your peace of mind and the reliability of your website in an environment where hundreds of attacks and hacking attempts are launched every day. We have security features at Webempresa that we update daily to keep your websites safe. We also offer CiberProtector (a password manager and secure VPN connection) to protect your online activities.
- Backup copies: It’s crucial to have a robust backup policy for your websites, but it’s also critical that your hosting company provides you with a backup system that you can utilize if necessary. Our hosting services include automatic backups that take up no space in your account and are dispersed across multiple servers for added protection.
- Technical assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is one of the most important features of any hosting web service. You’ll need a competent team that speaks your language and is always available to provide efficient and quick solutions. Our Spanish-language help is available to you 365 days a year.
- Control panel: The control panel is the interface you will manage your hosting. The control panel must provide you with a pleasant user experience and all of the capabilities you’ll need to get the most out of your lodging. We utilize WePanel at Webempresa and integrate it with solutions developed by our development team.